Friday, April 22, 2011

Spring Skiing???

Last Saturday we though it would be fun to do one last ski day. We looked at the weather and it said HIGH of 65, we were stoked, I like to ski but I LOVE to spring ski when its nice and warm and your face is not freezing as you ride up the lift, instead you can catch a few rays and LOVE your life. AS we drove up to Snowbird the clouds started to move in and by the time we got out of the car it was SNOWING??? not cool!
dad, mom, aaron, me, jax, trev, whit, nic
MISSED YOU RY!








Half way through the day, the clouds broke and the sun began to shine. Thank goodness, what a good way to end the season!
Thanks family:)

2 comments:

Natty said...

well I just have to say I am glad to see that you guys are all skiiers. It seems like that is becoming an old school sport, its all about the snowboard these days.
So yay For skiis

Dad and Mom Hill said...

What an awesome day!!!