Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!!!

YIKES!! Yes, this is my husband...pretty scary huh? He decided to go emmo and then decided to be punk rock so drew a tattoo and we put some makeup on him and he was lovin his life!

Me "Butterfly", Maycie "Ladybug" and Aaron..he didnt really go with our Bug theme..O well.

Jess and Puck "Socket and plug" and cute little Josie "Nemo"

Whit "Officer Naughty" & Nick "Jail Bird"

Maycie and Aaron

Kensie and Maycie

Our cute little happy family

Sleepy after a long night of fun!

11 comments:

Holly said...

I know it has been so long since I left a comment but I am home sick so it gives me something to do. It was great to talk to you guys the other night. Seriously Maycie gets cuter every second! We need to hang out!

Mom said...

Halloween is so great because you get to see folks the way they really are, right Aaron j/k. Loved all your cute costumes. Especially Maycie's, she's cute as a bug!!! Love, Mom

Audrey Crisp said...

Great costumes! Looks like you all had a great time! Maycie is so cute!

Jaque Petro said...

Kens as always your a babe! Maycie is so stinking cute! What a great costume!

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness I love ya'lls Halloween costumes. You and Maycie are so cute. If I have a girl I may have to copy :) Darling. Good to see you for a second the other day--hope all is well.

Tiffany said...

Cute little family. Looks like you guys had fun!! You are such a cute momma.

Nelson Family said...

I loved the bug theme. Maycie looked so cute. How is being a mom? I'm sure you love every second of it!

The Best Things In Life Aren't Things... said...

Mckensie, She is growing right up. That was an adorable costume! I'm so bummed we missed out on the Halloween fun this year. Guess that happens when you move. :) You all looked great!

Beka

Jill said...

Mary Kate begged me too look up your blog again so we could see how you and Maycie are doing. She is darling!!! You must be so proud.

leslie said...

allie was a ladybug too! great minds...

:: ashley :: said...

she's such a cute little bug! crazy how fast they grow up ;)