Saturday, October 10, 2009

4 months on Friday!

Time goes way to fast!

I can not believe that Maycie is already turning 4 months old. It is so crazy to me, it seems like yesterday I was still pregnant and teaching. I have to admit I seriously miss teaching but being a stay at home mom is the most rewarding job in the WORLD!

Maycie looked so cute the other day that we had our own little photo shoot.

Look at those little skinny legs, I could just eat them up.

You might think it can't get any cuter than this but you would be wrong.

Isn't she the cutest baby you have ever seen!! I just can not get enough of her and her cute little self. About a month ago she started to smile and goo and now we can't get her to stop.(Not like we would want her to). She also has started to roll over onto her back from her tummy yea!!! It is just so fun to watch and see her grow everyday.
We love you so much little Maycie!


11 comments:

Mandy said...

So cute. She is gorgeous already. We miss you teaching too, but I'm glad you are loving being a mom and I'm glad Macie is not sick anymore! LOVED those pics.

Lindsay said...

Kens!!!! She is so darling! Crazy how time flies!!!!! I can't believe she is 4 mos. Miss you

Natty said...

I love her little leggings!! What a cutiepie, it is hard to stop working and stay at home with our children. But in the long run its so worth it

Brandon, Christie, and Addie said...

She is so cute and so big already. I have missed her and we need to get together soon. Love you

Sarah Larsen said...

Adorable! And you are as beautiful as EVER!!!!!

Tiffany said...

What a babe. So cute. (She is an Aaron Mini-Me). You are such a cute momma!! Love you.

Jaque Petro said...

She is such a doll! I can't believe she is 4 months old!

Mom said...

Kenz, loved the photo shoot of my beautiful daughter and my granddaughter. You two are absolutely gorgeous. It's hard to believe that Maycie is 4 months old but we sure have enjoyed every minute of it. Love ya Mom

Courtney said...

she is the cutest thing i have ever seen!

Ryan said...

Wow! I know where she gets her looks; from you silly. She is gorgeous.

Emily said...

She is just precious! She couldn't be cuter, that's for sure! Thanks so much for stopping in at my classroom yesterday! It was SO fun to see you and little Maycie! It really just made my day! Hope you all have a Happy Halloween!!!