Sunday, March 20, 2011

"Mom, jump jump???"

Today Grandma and Grandpa took the grandkids to 'Jump On It' where they had so much fun!! This is the second time Mayc has come here and as we are walking through the door she looks at me and says, "Mom, jump jump?" I said ya Mayc and she yells, "YEAH" oh goodness, the cutest thing ever.

Grandma said she would give the kids a dollar for every basket they made so they were working really really hard to make some money.
Mayc discovered the blow up slide and did not want to leave after riding it 13 times.
Loving the elephant
Cutest photo ever, Maycie absolutely LOVES her cousins and Grandparents and can't get enough of them
Anni, Ellie and Maycie
Happiest girl ever!!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love those pigtails!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

What a blast! I have been wanting to take Gwen there. Maycie is so dang cute! I can't get over how well she can talk. We need to get our girls together!

Cara Grenny said...

Maycie is the cutest ever! I am glad you posted!