Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Snowbird in October

We love Snowbird, especially in October. The leaves are changing, its nice and cool and when your up in the mountains it does not get any better than that.

We rode the Snowbird tram to the top of the mountains and it was SOOOO beautiful
It was so cold we had to go in and out of the warming hut.
Just our cute little family.
The Whole crew.
Maycie and Grandpa
Mayc and Aunt "Ninee" Whitnie
Sunday at the tram building they hold a one hour sacrament meeting. Mayc did great, we should always have only a one hour meeting, hahaha
Thanks mom and dad for a fun trip. We love our fun family traditions!!

5 comments:

Audrey Crisp said...

Yeah I agree! One hour church! HAHAHA.. two at the most. j/k. Cute pics. You have such a great family! Your baby is just the cutest!

Mandy said...

Cute pictures. I WANT that beanie for Brightyn. It is ADORABLE. Maycie is still such a doll. I love your family pics, too. Awesome views!!

Unknown said...

What a darling family you have! I love this time of year and living so close to the beautiful mountains. Snowbird is awesome! Do you ski? I would love to go with you this winter. I need a skiing buddy!

:: ashley :: said...

how cute if your little darling?! she is getting so big! hope you are all doing well!~

Bre said...

I know this is way last minute, but we are having a mount mahogany mamas playgroup this Thursday (the 11th) at 1 pm at Alison Brewer's. We'd love to have you come!!! Email or facebook me if you want to come and need the address!