Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Since I have not posted in a while, I wanted to tell you about my weekend! My brother and his family went to Lake Powell from Wednesday to Sunday so I was able to watch their cute little girl, her name is Clara. She truly is one of the best babies ever.

She carried that little lion everywhere we went. Love her!!!!!

Sunday we went over to my parents for Fathers Day
and had a barbeque. This is my beautiful mother.
She is gorgeous....

Tuesday was this little dudes birthday, he is officially OLD , at least that is what he says.
12 come on he is not even a teenager yet... PLEASE
Happy Birthday JAX



Me and my most beautiful little sister. She just returned
from her study abroad in Spain, lucky girl!!

And of course what would Fathers Day be with out a picture of Daddy, he is one handsome man.
Happy Fathers Day dad, LOVE YOU

And last but not least, the whole family.
Except Aaron because like always,
he is always working up at Sundance. Boo..

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey talk about georgious (sp? ok give mne a break it is 1:35am) "Here looking at you kid!" Thanks for a GREAT DAY.
Love forever Dad!

Anonymous said...

McKensie, you are such a SWEETHEART!!!!!! I just have to tell you how impressed I was with how well thing's went with Clara. You will make an awesome mother and I hope it's not too far away. Sorry, I'm just anxious for another grandbaby. Also thank's for all your long hour's working at the Homeshow it was greatly appreciated. And thanks for making Father's Day so special, that was really a great day. We love you so very much. Love mom

Courtney said...

your pictures are super cute!

Mandy said...

Thanks again for watching Clara! We knew she was in good hands with you so we could relax. I just hope it hasn't turned you off to babies of your own.

Kellie Henry said...

That looks like you had a blast! Your family is so cute! You look good with your neice, you will be an awesome mom!

Natty said...

your little fam is so cute, you better know how lucky you are to be around your fam, I am far away and it is miserable.

Jana said...

Super cute pics! How did it feel to be a temporary mom? I bet it was great. I can truly say that being a mom is one of the most rewarding "jobs" in my life. I wouldn't change it for the world:) Love ya!

Mandy said...

I don't know if Jackson knows this, but he was adopted. That is why is looks so weird all the time. Thanks for watching Clara. Good luck with mom now pushing you to have one.

Ry

Travis & Liz said...

You have such a cute family! Do you get asked like every day when you are gonna have a baby? I do. Like ten times. So when are you gonna hava a baby? J/K

Lindsay said...

Cute pictures. We will hang out someday (I HOPE)

Lisa Harradine said...

Cute Pictures! Look so beautiful. Hope you had a good 4th of July.